A couple weeks ago, I wrote a post on funny HARO queries based on Peter Shankman’s Help a Reporter Out journalist sourcing and expertise sharing service. In that same vein, I decided it was only fitting to compile a list of amusing queries from a similar source that everyone in the PR industry should be familiar with.
ProfNet, created by PR Newswire, also serves the journalist and PR communities by connecting reporters easily and quickly with expert sources. Needless to say, some of the journalist requests can be a bit out there, especially out of context! Check out the list I’ve put together below and hopefully you’ll get a chuckle or two. 🙂
- Beards, Mustaches: Comeback?
- Sauces and Condiments: Emerging Flavors
- How Not to Look Old
- Effect of Bullfighting on the Meat of a Bull
- Artificial Sweeteners: Safest/Tastiest?
- Breaking up on Facebook
- Apple- and Pumpkin-Themed Products
- How to Be a Good Complainer
- Solo Earrings: What to Do with Half a Pair
- TOYS: Stuffed Animals with Benefits
- What Your Underwear Says About You as a Date
Seen any other funny ProfNet queries? Add them in the comments section below and share the laughs!